Tai Chi & Qigong Summer Retreat 2023 – A Retreat of Health, vitality and Spiritual Wellness
Theme: Revitalising, Sharing, Learning & Enlightening
Date: 11th – 14th August 2023
Event organiser: Deyin Event Management
Telephone: +44(0)7779 582940 Email: email@example.com
The Deyin 2022 Tai Chi and Qigong Summer Retreat was held at one of the UK's most beautiful sports facilities, Lilleshall National Sports Centre. The Retreat was a great success with nearly 110 participants from UK and Europe in attendance. In the backdrop of magnificent gardens, and a modern and well-equipped training hall, practitioners revelled the gentle breeze under the shade of beautiful trees, enthusiasts enjoyed Tai Chi and Qi Gong practice, experienced the beauty of Chinese calligraphy, soothed their Qi and mind with a Standing pole (stillness and meditation exercise).
It was a spiritual journey that gave participants the opportunity to immerse themselves in nature and connect the body and mind with the universe. A true gathering of Qi minds & spirits, that brought love, harmony, health and mindful fulfilment to all that participated.
To repeat this wonderful experience, we are proud to present "Tai Chi & Qigong Summer Retreat 2023", which once again will be held at the Lilleshall National Sports Centre. The coming retreat will bring together some of Europe's most respected masters from Deyin Taijiquan Institute and British Health Qigong Association, TCM professors and Chinese Cultural Art experts to share their experience and invaluable knowledge in Tai Chi, Qigong, Mindfulness meditation, Chinese cultural arts, and TCM theory.
The Qi & Mindfulness Summer Retreat 2023 aims to bring together keen enthusiasts of Tai Chi, Qigong, Meditation and Chinese culture from all over the United Kingdom and Europe to share their passion, knowledge and Oriental Arts and Culture, and to enjoy a few days of connection. The venue at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport UK, a celebrated centre of excellence for sport and conferences promises spectacular surroundings to boost your well-being and recreation.
The activities of these few days include sharing, experiencing and learning:
- Enrich our life, health and spirit with Standing Pole and Meditation
- Tai Chi and Qigong forms for health, well-being and mindfulness
- Push Hands and Tai Chi applications
- Classical Qigong healing
- Chinese Calligraphy or Brush Painting
- Tui Na - Self Massage & (Optional) TCM wellness treatment
- Wine Tasting (Subject to change)
- Feng Shui
Enthusiasts of Oriental Culture, Health & Wellness fans, Tai Chi and Qigong enthusiasts of all disciplines and levels and instructors are welcome to join us in this Retreat for the mind and spirit.
Spouses/partners interested in accompanying and sharing a room with participants but prefer a quiet time to read, explore and appreciate the beautiful surrounding of the Lilleshall National Sports Centre or local area are also welcome to join (without participating in any of the scheduled training or activities). For £295.00 spouses/partners can share with participants, and enjoy all the meals specified and the beautiful gardens of Lilleshall. There are also many places of interest nearby including the Iron Bridge, and the old town of Shrewsbury to name a few. Click here for more information.
Below is a list of Tai Chi and Qigong forms we have on offer during the retreat below:
Training options available to choose from include:
- Yang Style 8 Step Tai Ji Quan
- Yang Style 24 Step Tai Ji Quan
- 42 Step Combine Tai Ji Quan
- Xi Yang Mei Tai Chi Kung Fu Fan
- Health Qigong® Da Wu (Great Dance)
- Health Qigong® Wu Qin Xi (Five Animal Frolics)
- Health Qigong® Yi Jin Jing (Muscle & Tendons Changing Classics)
- Yin Ti Ling Rou 13 Shi (13 steps guiding the body into suppleness) - Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong system
- Classic Ba Duan Jin Qigong (Eight Treasures)
- Xing Yi Zhuang Gong (Standing Pole) Qi and Meditation
- Sun Style 13 Step Tai Ji Quan
- Sun Style Tai Ji Sword (Compact form)
- Tai Chi Push Hands (sensitivity training) and two-man form
- Chinese Caligraphy
- TCM Tui Na (Self Massage for healing)
Note: Items listed above are subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances and no prior notice will be given
Accommodation notice: there are only a very limited number of rooms available for the date at Lilleshall.
What is stopping you? This is a Residential Retreat event that is absolutely not to be missed!!!